Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Sunday

Who knew staying in London over the weekend could be so productive?

One of my favourite humans of all time, Meredith, came to visit me this weekend. With her she brought some highly missed articles of clothing- red Urban Outfitters tshirt, American Apparel white tshirt dress (Dang why am I so trendy with my shopping!) and a pair of jeans she's had for maybe 2 years. Low hand behold I was reunited with my size 0 (yes, ZERO) Abercrombie & Fitch boot cut ripped jeans that I purchased in either grade 9 or 10. Since I had some time to kill waiting for Mere to return from her sleepover date, I decided the best thing to do would be to make these onced adored jeans wearable again.Not 100% sure how I still fit into these badboys, but now that they are skinnier I do believe i'm gonna continue their legacy.

6 pages of essay, 1 finished novel, 1 must see film seen, and altered jeans! I'm on a roll. A roll that will continue after I am done my soup and return to Starbucks for another solid essay sesh.Happy Sunday.

2 comments:

ODB. said...

why ya so cute huh?
come to my house and fix some of my jeans k thx.

CHRISTINA DIADAMO said...

Western sluts wear a&f jeans.