Friday, March 27, 2009

Fuck the Police II.

My friendly neighbour spied me driving down his street in order to examine the exact location of his house. Mellow, right?

Get a knock on my door from our favourite neighbourhood police officer. Bitch called the cops on me FOR DRIVING DOWN HIS STREET.

So I gave him a piece of my mind... via letter since I have been banned from his portion of Sherwood Avenue.

Mr Backx,

Although I can understand your desire to appear as a witness for the case against me this past March 27, I do not have any appreciation for your assumption that my appearance on your street following the trial was an attempt of vandalism. No part of me wishes to vandalize your property or harass you individually, and my visit to your home was purely to understand the proximity of our two residences in order to refrain from disturbing you again.

I hope you can understand the stress this situation has caused me the past six months, and the last thing I need is more police showing up at my door with questions regarding my behaviour. I would appreciate if you would refrain from jumping to conclusions about my actions or the actions of my friends from now on.

I hope my birthday parties don't disturb you in the future.

Regards,
Luisa Jeffery

1 comment:

R-Ducci said...

you got some eggs ready?