Monday, January 16, 2012

Songs.2011.

I know I don't blog much anymore but every year since 2008 I've done a post of my favourite new, discovered, and re-discovered songs of the year. Don't see why this year should be an exception.

In no particular order:

Deadmau5- Raise Your Weapon
Horsemen- The Bees
Rihanna ft. Drake- What's My Name?
GAYNGS- Sprinkle Juice (Lazereak Regrind)
Mumford & Sons- Roll Away Your Stone
Benjamin Francis Leftwich- Atlas Hands
Sufjan Stevens- Vesuvius
Adele- Set Fire To The Rain
First Aid Kit- When I Grow Up
The Weeknd- The Morning
Alexander- The Truth
Cut Copy- Blink and You'll Miss A Revolution
The Antlers- No Widows
Fleetwood Mac- Tusk
Adam K Ft. Naan- Wake Up (Morgan Page Remix)
Bon Iver- Michicant
Bon Iver- Holocene
Florence & The Machine- No Light, No Light
Florence & The Machine- Heartlines
Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris- We Found Love
Drake ft. Rihanna- Take Care
The Black Keys- All You Ever Wanted
Dead Man's Bones- My Body's A Zombie For You
M83- Outro
Simon & Garfunkel- The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)
James- Laid
Rebecca & Fiona- Dance
Cherry Ghost- Finally (CeCe Peniston Cover)
Hey Rosetta!- Seeds
Arcade Fire- Ready To Start
Gotye- Somebody That I Used to Know
Electric Light Orchestra- Showdown
Calvin Harris- Feel So Close
Youth Lagoon- Cannons
Bastille- What Would You Do (City High Cover)
Britney Spears- I Wanna Go
Avicii- Levels
GAYNGS- The Gaudy Side Of Town
Apparat- Ash/Black Veil

No comments: