Tuesday, August 2, 2011
- I guess this is connected to Google+ now. Good luck, Google+.
- Summer has been sucking, weather wise.
- Today I have only listened to Fleetwood Mac and The Weeknd.
- This morning I went for breakfast at Riverside, then Mussels and Riesling at The Mix.
- I found the best ice cream (gelato) in Whistler. Hatley. Who woulda thunk..
- I'm currently checking Google Reader (Also connected to Google+) and it's daunting.
- I need to figure out how to block all Facebook event invites.
- I will be back in Toronto on September 12.
- I have a soccer game in 45 minutes. We are going to win. I hope.
- There was a girl bartending at Moe Joes in Litas on Sunday night and I almost died. I hope she blogged about it.
- Blogging is boring, but i've made that claim before.
- I find it funny when people apologize for Internet absences.
- I will probably only blog now when I a) am extremely bored, b) find something cooler than usual on the Internet, or c) get film developed.
- It's shark week.
A LA MAZEL TOV at 8:55 PM