Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Le packing.

Those 5 days I was talking about earlier have suddenly vanished, and all of a sudden I find myself sitting beside a giant suitcase stuffed with enough clothes to last me for 4 months.

Of the 10 things that had to be done, I have successfully completed.. well only 5 and a half. Partying with the Jons never worked out (i will miss you fellas), never did find snow pants or an ipod shuffle charger (still looking), went shopping with Alex, not Dani or Liz, and definitely did not participate in an Easter egg hunt. What can ya do.

That being said I am all packed and ready to fly west to join the silly amount of friends that have already (or are about to) make the journey. Though i'm slightly nervous for the events of tomorrow, I cannot wait to see everyone.

PEACE ONTARIO!

No comments: