Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The way I see it #4827164

Being trapped in Starbucks, forcing myself to type out page 2 of almost 30 pages worth of essay makes me wanna blurb about random things that don't have to do with Killer Culture, the Culture Vulture, or any other MITesque topics. BUT I can't think of anything as creative as urinals or clementines so you're stuck with knowing what i've been listening to as i type away.

I suggest you illegally download:

The Snake, The Cross, The Crown- Cotton Teeth
Royksopp- Junior
Bon Iver- Blood Bank EP
Cut Copy- In Ghost Colours

I'd provide links but i'm too lazy and have 28 more pages to type so eff right off.

End note- To the couch cuddlers across from me. Get outta town.

1 comment:

smolik. said...

On one of my daily Starbucks adventures I watched a man take a serious nap on the couch for 45 minutes until his daughter found him.