Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Utuuuh..

Trip to Salt Lake City! Brief outline of what went down.. via some crappy pictures.

This is Salt Lake City/what surrounds it on the plane. It is pretty and reminds me why Ontario sucks.
On the way to Eddie's I noticed that the E on this highschool looked rather familiar. Eddie informed me it is because that is where they film High School Musical. What a horrible addiction for young kids.
Maddie was my travel/boarder buddy. We are cute, nuff said.
This is driving to rail gardens. There wasn't a lot of snow. We hit a rail like 3 times. fs 50-50x2 and fs 50-50 180 outski. Shmeh. It woulda been wicked fun had the drop in not been a mud river.
This is where we stayed and what we drove in. Thanks to Eddie and his roomies Alex, Asher and Sean (and Gizmo) for sharing their abode.
Ya boring right? We rode Brighton which was really fun. I rode powder for the first time ever and almost killed myself by burying my head in the snow/suffocating myself. Ate total shit only once which is rather impressive for me. Reunited with so many friends. Overall, fantabulous reading week. And now only a month(ish) till SUMMER!

No comments: