Monday, February 2, 2009

PBJ.

For the first time in my life I have won something from playing snowboards.5th place at Volcom's Peanut Butter and Rail Jam y'all! Congrats to the ladies surrounding me for rocking a bit more.. SEE YOU IN MAMMOTH FOR THE FINALS! hah.


Sidenote- When did snowboarding become like hockey? Standing beside 3 'boarder dads' as the under 15 results were announced made me feel as though I was sitting in a triple A hockey game.
"Mikey won AGAIN? Man my son did so much better than him. The judging was fixed! It had to be a fix! We'll see who comes out on top in the finals.." Followed by, "I wish I won a pair of nun chucks. There's some people i'd like to kill right now."
Uh.. What? We're just boarders bud..

1 comment:

ODB. said...

isn't it sad?
i tried to enter a sport that didn't include those fucks and here comes icarus to ruin it all.