Sunday, December 7, 2008

Philosophy.


I'm in the midst of studying for my philosophy of evil exam (it's tomorrow) and I just gotta give props to those old dudes who dedicated their entire lives to thinking. As if they went out with their friends and instead of getting wasted and talking about their mistresses they went out, got wasted and talked about the meaning of life. Or the origins of evil. If I ever go out with the girlfriends and have a meaningful chat about whether or not evil is part of human nature or not I will be sure to give myself a pat on the back.
The dude up top is David Hume. He's my favourite and I just spent the last hour reading about his ideas about evil. The dude was basically one of the first guys to figure out that God wasn't all he was cracked up to be. Pretty deep stuff for a fat dude with awful hair.

1 comment:

CHRISTINA DIADAMO said...

Amen sista.
David Hume's haircut rules.