Sunday, November 9, 2008

I've been roamin' around...

Detroit is the strangest place I have ever been. That being said it was well worth the trip to see Kings of Leon last night. Un-fucking-real. They played for 2 hours and close to every song I wanted to hear was done. Nathan's voice was flawless. Jared was a babe. The whole thing was gnarly. I assumed the place would be packed with little hipster kids but the crowd was so rad. 90% of the people there looked like typical US frat jocks... frat jocks who knew every single word to every single song. That also blew me away. Toronto would have been such a scene festival so it was nice to just stand and enjoy.

enjoy;



Just as a new-to-youtube sidenote: this is my first ever youtube post and i got myself a nice comment and some starrz and 245 views! Neat.

No comments: